Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default remodel without a truck?

On 3 Jan 2007 13:40:55 -0800, "
wrote:

Is there any solution to this? I've seen that HD will actually rent
out trucks for like $20/hr, but it looks like a hassle and I don't want
to be responsible for their under maintained fleet vehicle, even if
only for an hour.

Undermaintained or not, the odds are tiny that it will break down in
the 75 minutes you have it, and if it does, call them and they'll send
another truck, take your materials to your house for you, and they
probably will cancel the charge for the truck.

Do you think they will expect you to hitchhike back to the store, rent
another truck, and do everything yourself?

Don't go making up problems where there are none.