Posted to alt.home.repair
Gary KW4Z Gary  KW4Z is offline

Default Windows Question

For those of you who have, for the most part, had problems, this question is
for you. Many people swear by their choice in windows but some swear at
them. Some say you get what you pay for and of those I've heard Anderson or
Pella are the best.

I'm going to be building in the coming years and will most likely specify a
low-e windows. The best judge though is time. If you have had horror
stories with windows and would like to advise to avoid a certain make or
manufacturer I'd love to know what happened and why you would never buy them
again especially if you have had long term experience with various
manufacturers products.