Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg O Greg O is offline

Default Clamps - 40"+ sized clamps

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
et...
Greg O wrote:

Strange, I don't seem to have the same problems you describe!
My Pony clamps stand up just fine. Rotation?? Shimming??

You've never bumped the sliding end of a long pipe clamp while clamping
casework and had it rotate?

NOW I understand why you like them so much! G

Sure I have, but I just reach over and put it back in place. Nothing to get
worked up about. It does not happen enough for me to spend 2-3 times the
price on clamps and toss them all and buy Bessy's. The lighter weight of a
Pony bar clamp helps even out things a bit over the heavier Bessy's.
Sometimes when clamping up stuff one of my Bessy clamps will fall over too.
**** happens.
Greg