Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers.frugal-living
SMS SMS is offline

Default Household recycling

Rich Greenberg wrote:
In article ,
SMS wrote:

I just put up some storage sheds because the spousal unit insists on
buying and storing vast quantities of stuff like decorations, party
favors, wrapping paper, picture frames, etc. The sheds cost far more
than the stuff is worth, but trying to explain that it's better to just
buy as needed doesn't work.

Give it up. Its not worth the arguements.

Yes, that's why I bought the sheds. Not to mention the plastic bins
which had to be see-through. Not to mention building shelves inside the
sheds, so the bins were just not all stacked up inside.

I figure that those 25¢ bows now have a burdened cost of about $1, and
the wrapping paper went from about 10¢ per square foot to a burdened
cost of about 40¢ per square foot. That doesn't include any value for
the labor of constructing the sheds.