Posted to rec.woodworking
bf bf is offline

Default Bandsaw blades

Richard Thompson wrote:
I have been out of woodworking for 4 years and now I can not remember the
name of the company that supposedly made the best quality bandsaw blades and
also for a decent price. Any help on this queery?

I'm sure all the blades mentioned on this thread are good. I use
timberwolf, although all my cutting is either 1/4" blade for curve
cutting or I use their special 1/2" blade for cutting bowl blanks
(which works amazing).

I agree with the other posters that if you are going to resaw, it might
be a good idea to invest in something a little more "premium" than
timberwolf. I don't resaw, so it's not an issue with me.

I also like the fact that timberwolf blades need less tension to run
than a typical blade.