Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
krw krw is offline

Default Nail guns

In article ,
says...

aspasia wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 13:36:08 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 11:29:33 -0500, krw wrote:

Utter nonsense. That must be why carpenters use nail guns now. It
costs them more money.

It's called LAZINESS. Todays American youth are all the laziest
mother****ers in all of history.

Your are a foul mouth SOB also. No need for you here.

Easy, there! Yes, he didn't have to use strong language, but he DOES
have a point!!!

I believe every generation had lazy youth.

My parent's generation certainly thought so. Some of their
generation is angry at what we have too.

--
Keith