Posted to alt.home.repair
C & E C & E is offline

Default GFCI centered in a double wide box, is this possible?

wrote in message
ups.com...
OK, I think I understand what you are saying... Go deep instead of
wide.

It's for an existing wall, so I'd need a deep old work box. I don't
see them in the stores, but I'll look at Grainger and other better
places instead of HD and Lowes if that's what you are suggesting.

Go to an electrical supply store - the suppliers of hour local electrical
contractors. They have or can get anything and it won't cost you the
shipping that you incur with online shopping.