Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] SteveS@co.summit.co.us is offline

Default Need New Garage Doors - Seeking Recommendations

Dr Webb wrote:
Greetings,

We have a 2 car garage, each bay w/ its own door (8' X 7'). These
doors are wooden (and rotting), on working openers, and are 17+ years
old. My bride says it's time for new ones, so here I am.

We are currently looking at:

* Raynor
* Overhead Door

Any advice/recommendations that could be offered up by the group would
be much appreciated (esp. if you live here in the Baltimore, MD area).
We're leaning towards some form of insulated steel door with a third
row windowed panel probably from one of these two vendors unless some
more pop up on the radar. Initial SWAGs I am seeing are around $1K per
door.

Email response preferred.

TIA,

Pers