Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow Mike Marlow is offline

Default Nail guns

wrote in message

It's called LAZINESS. Todays American youth are all the laziest
mother****ers in all of history. They waste huge amounts of money to
offset their laziness and they are the biggest energy wasters on
earth. Then they wonder why they are all fat and spend their entire
lives when off work, in front of their tv and computer, or on their
cellphones.

Damn, I'm going to have to tell my kids that this is what they are when they
get home from their jobs, and their studies, and their other activities.
They'll be surprised to know this about themselves and I'm sure they will be
genuinely appreciative for your having made them aware of their condition.
Unfortunately, they can't respond for themselves because they are too busy
with productive lives to spend any time on usenet like you and I. So - I'll
respond for them... Ready... Here it comes... Bull****!

I might be old, but I know how to do honest work without
destroying the atmosphere to power all these electrical toys. I'd be
happy to teach any of these youth what a REAL MAN is all about, but
not one of them would be willing to get off their lazy ass to learn.
I'd be willing to put money on the fact that i can place nails with a
hammer as fast as any nailgun, if I want to. But since I strive for
accuracy and quality work, I would not be willing to try.

The collective group here stands in awe of you.

--

-Mike-