Posted to rec.woodworking
The Visitor The Visitor is offline

Default 1-3/4" OD guide bushing.

Okay, now I understand.

Robatoy wrote:
Eddie Munster wrote:

Is this the sort of thing you wanted?

Thanks for looking for me, but I'm after one of these with an OD of
1-5/8" or 1-3/4".
The threaded part is still the Porter Cable standard, but the OD is
wider than the hole.

http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=1392

I know where to get one as a part of an installation kit for
Counter-Seal solid surface trim rings (for undermounting a sink in a
laminate countertop) But I'm not paying $ 200.00 just to get one of
those.
I now buy the rings already mounted in pc board, so I no longer need
that bushing for that job, so I sold the installation kit.

Maybe if I find a ring 1-3/4 OD and 3/4" ID then I'd have the same
set-up as the Lee Valley inlay bushing, but more robust.