RogerN

Default Tractor vs. Bobcat

I'm buying a new (to me) home out in the country on ~4.5 acres land. There
is no garage/pole building/workshop on the property and the land isn't very
flat. Also, there are a lot of trees & brush growth to be cleared. At
first I was thinking about buying an older Bobcat or similar and selling it
after I was done with it. Lately I've been wondering if a tractor with a
front end loader would do the same job as good as, or better than, a Bobcat.
I thought the tractor would be more useful for mowing, etc. I guess either
one could handle a future "CADDigger" backhoe attatchment project. Any
thoughts as to why a Bobcat would be better than a tractor or vice-versa.

Thanks!