Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tx2 Tx2 is offline

Default Break-In via Conservatory Roof

In article ,
thought we might be interested in the
following...

[...]

None, these idiotic rules are in place to stop people doing what they want,
they often fail...see below.

There is no 'extension' planned, and the rear lounge wall was knocked
down at the same time as the addition of the conservatory. We know this
because the conservatory was constructed about the same time the guy
decided to sell. There was no glass in the conservatory when they went
to view the place, and protective tape still covered the uPVC!

Odd I know, but that is how it was, and I recall them 'boasting' how
they were getting a new conservatory with the house.

My query was relating to the comment made which stated doors *must* be
present - I was wondering if any law had been broken as such. Is it
because this conservatory is no longer really a conservatory, but an
extension, albeit a uPVC one, or is this a very grey area?

--
My reply address is invalid
Please post replies to the group...