Posted to misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers.frugal-living
SMS SMS is offline

Default Household recycling

James wrote:
I'm at a point where I recycle storage space by throwing out junk that
I should have thrown out years ago. All the things I saved never got
matched to anything I needed. Easier to toss out garbage and just buy
something if the need arises.

I just put up some storage sheds because the spousal unit insists on
buying and storing vast quantities of stuff like decorations, party
favors, wrapping paper, picture frames, etc. The sheds cost far more
than the stuff is worth, but trying to explain that it's better to just
buy as needed doesn't work.