Leo Hussein Leo Hussein is offline
Junior Member

Angry Break-In via Conservatory Roof

Hi,

I have recently had the experience of a break-in, where the burgulars entered via the Conservatory roof! The doors/windows proved to strong for them so they picked on the PolyCarbonate Roof as a weak point! Basically the side they entered from is butted up against a flat Garage Roof, so easy to work on! and climb in. Apart from the obvious 'removing the flat roof', what else can practically be done to the Conservatory Roof to stop this from happening again?

I have fitted an alarm NOW and am also going to put locks on internal doors but apart from that! what else can i do to stop them removing the panels?.

Last edited by Leo Hussein : January 2nd 07 at 04:20 PM