Posted to rec.woodworking
Coltrane Coltrane is offline

Default Clamps - 40"+ sized clamps

I am looking for clamps that are at least are between 40" and 48".
I am just starting to get into wood working and I am starting with some
cabinets and tables. I want to get quality clamps that will last but I
don't want to get the "rolls royce" of clamps.

I have only seen Jorgensen Cabinet Master which can be found in 48".
Bessey has 3 different options the Tradesmen medium Duty goes to 40",
the Tradesmem Heavy Duty goes all the way to 90 with a 4.5 throat.
The last Bessey option is K Body clamp which has widths all the way to
98".

Can someone give me some input regarding these clamps or recomend
others.

thanks for your help

john