Jim Booth

Default source for extra wide hand truck??

I am in need of a hand truck of 36" width at a reasonable price. It needn't
be super heavy duty, like the expensive ones I keep running into at this
width, but like normal 500-600 lb. capacity models, except 36" width, and
with pneumatic air filled tires. Can anyone suggest a source for these or,
as a last resort, plans for constructing one out of treated wood? I'd
rather find a source if possible. Local DIY stores don't seem to have them
and web sources found so far have been quite expensive.

Thanks,
Jim Booth