Posted to rec.woodworking
Limey Lurker Limey Lurker is offline

Default Bloack & decker batteries in Dewalt Drill

Lou wrote:
After more than 25 years of buying tools it would be my recommendation
that you toss that piece of crap dewalt
in the garbage. It used to be a good company until B&D took it over.
Stay clear of any B&D product unless your not
serious about your projects. If your bound and determied to spend the
money on a new battery you will find little difference
in the cost of a battery and a new drill. Buy a new drill, even if you
find the B&D / Dewalt battery the tool will not last
long enoung to fully use the second battery. Do yourself a favor and
get rid of that garbage.
Lou

Lou, I entirely agree with every word! I mean, hornets are yellow and
black as a warning that they are really NASTY!