pyotr filipivich

Default two words on Kerry was OT-I ain't No senator's son...

A city wide blackout at Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:18:26 GMT did not prevent Gunner
from posting to rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Speaking of "Jane" photos, there was one of Kerry with Jane Fonda on the tube
this AM, trashing the military in the 60's. That oughta help his support with
vets )
Greg Sefton

Chuckle..that one has already hit most of the vet newsgroups 2 days ago.
The brothers are not amused.

I have head reports that Democrats feel that Kerry has an excellent chance
in the south because of two words: Vietnam Vet.
My response is, Kerry doesn't stand a chance because of two words: "Jane
Fonda".
--
pyotr filipivich.