Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default Repointing - Tool

51 wrote:

(Posted this early today but news server is not releasing it)

Hi all.
I will need to rake out the old mortar on my back yard walls.
What is the best power tool solution for this kind of job?

I think I also saw some kind of masonry router bit but can't remember
where.

Thanks.

Arthur.

And wishing everyone a 'splinterless' new year.

Screwfix do a mortar rake bit like this
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/...7982&ts=72811# which fits
onto an angle grinder. Is this the sort of thing you had in mind?
--
Cheers,
Roger