Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob Schmall Bob Schmall is offline

Default Soon to be Shop FS

Tyke wrote:
Wish I were closer, would in interested in the Unisaw, but eastern PA is
more than I would care to drive.

You may want to also put a message in the classified message forum at
www.sawmillcreek.org. They get a lot of woodworker traffic on this site.

Dave Paine.

Thanks to all for the messages. I do have an arthritic back, but it
doesn't keep me from woodworking--just picking up things my wife wants
moved.

I had brain surgery last September. Surgery on Tuesday, home on
Friday--ain't it grand? Yes, I'm doing fine.

Reason for the sale: my wife retires next year and we'll be traveling
around the country in an RV for at least a year, then home for a few
weeks, then Australia/New Zealand, then home again, then RVing again.
We'll store our stuff, but I don't want these tools to rust in an
unheated storage unit. Also, adding the potential income from the sale
and the savings in not storing the tools--which we will bank-- means
that I can buy all new tools when we buy the next house, probably in
'09. I'm saving Grizz catalogs.

That's more than you wanted to know, right?

Bob