Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Oren Oren is offline

Default Discovery of my hardwood floors

On 31 Dec 2006 21:56:28 -0800, "
wrote:

Perhaps I am insane but prefer carpet, since its quieter and warmer on
the feet, espically important in cold climates.

I grew up seeing wall to wall for rich people.

I grew up; not knowing I was poor, until someone told me.

Currently we have cheap sheet vinyl over hardwood in poor condition.
The vinyly helps since we have a elderly dog............

Easy clean up after accidents poor fellow has occasional seizures

--
Oren