Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan_Musicant Dan_Musicant is offline

Default Reading water meter for EBMUD

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:35:28 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

:You'll need a double female adaptor in there. Think "washing
:machine hook up hose".

Righto, I've got it hooked up already to my bibb. I'm awaiting approval
from the neighbors, who share the house (renters). Consensus is
necesarry. Having lived like that alot, I understand. If by chance they
say no, the guy behind me will probably be amenable. He owns the place
and is just that kind of guy. It's a longer run, though. However, I
think the two 50' hoses + 4' washing machine hose will make it.