Posted to alt.home.repair
C & E C & E is offline

Default who uses Grade 2/unmarked hardware?

snip

My local (misnomer, it's 20 miles away) Lowes doesn't have a great
selection of Grade 5. It's all in those little bagged 3-packs and stock
is not good. Home Depot is closer but the same situation. I meant to say
chain auto parts stores in my original post...

nate

I *hate* those damed 3-packs. I usually need four or eight of something.
Heck, I'd just as soon buy a box of 50 for what they are actually worth -
wWhat these packs amount to is buying a bottle of whiskey 1 shot at a time.