Joel. Corwith. Phx.

Default Bridgeport on Wheels

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message

Recently a guy brought over a 25 pound Little Giant power hammer in a

pickup.
We picked it up and set it on the ground with an engine hoist. He looked

at
the ten feet of driveway or so left before it went into my shop and

groaned
and asked me if I had any pieces of pipe. I laughed at him and rolled out

my
skates. Two minutes later the machine was in place and he was blown away

at
how easy it was.

25 lb? I groan every time my daughter wants picked up. That's at least
30....

Joel. phx

machines will foul sometimes when the caster wants to turn.

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Has anyone made a Bridgeport mobile and if so, how have you done it?

I am thinking seriously about putting a Bridgeport on wheels since I
will be moving a number of times in the next few years.