Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.building.landscape,alt.home.repair
James James is offline

Default How control landscape lights for day/night ?

I have a low voltage landscape lighting system, powered by a transformer
that doesn't have day/light options. I would like to buy a unit that
senses daylight/darkness, and would provide 120 volts ac at a socket. I
would then plug my transformer into that socket, so that my lights would
only burn in darkness.

I don't know exactly where I would buy such a thing, or what I would call
it. I know of course that it is a photo-electric cell, but I have asked for
that at some of the major stores.

Can someone help me here ??

Thanks !!!

--James--