Posted to rec.woodworking
Never Enough Money Never Enough Money is offline

Default Soon to be Shop FS

Wish I lived close to you. I'd be interested in the Laguna bandsaw and
the 15" planer.

Is it the arthitic back that's causing you to abandon the woodworking
hobby? I also have some arthiritis in my back but it's manageable. I've
set up my shop to minimize any bending. Plus, I scatter stools around
to sit on while reaching under things.

I put my work peices up on a table and frequently call on one of my
sons or neighbors to help me move things.

On Dec 31, 11:30 am, Bob Schmall wrote:
After completing a few small projects I'll be selling the following
power tools. Probable date available: March '07. Milwaukee,Chicago area,
no delivery, inspection OK. Prices are somewhat negotiable but please
don't insult me. I'll help load to the extent that an arthritic back
allows. They are in a basement shop. All tools are in very good working
condition except sander as noted. Sold as is, where is. Email for phone
number. Pictures if requested.

Planer 15" Jet JW15CS 500lbs $800 2 speed, knives very good, motor in base, mobile base
Band Saw Laguna 16LT 350lbs $800 2 hp, 3 blades, fence, 2 dust outlets, new tensioning spring
Unisaw Table Saw Delta 400lbs $1000 3 hp, right tilt, 48" table extension,Delta mobile base, 2 blades (one a Forrest), Beismeyer fence, homade outfeed table,

small accessories Dust Collector Jet 100lbs $200 upright, single bag, wheels, dual inlet, @30 feet of hoses, PVC pipe, clamps, etc. 8" Jointer Delta 200lbs $500 approx. 40 years old, excellent working condition, knives sharp, tables flat, mobile base, manual. Motor professionally
tested and found perfect.
Price not negotiable Disc/Belt Sander Delta 100lbs $300 12" disk, 9x48" belt, stand, mobile base, extra belts & disks, Running, but needs TLC on switch. Scroll saw Delta 100lbs $100 Older model with small table, runs well, spare blades, stand, wheels.