Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default Can improper wiring actually cause a fire?

OP: Can improper wiring cause a fire.

Yes.

Next?

I do feel a bit vindicated watching these last 120+ posts about moot
points, discussed by a group of full-time arguers, most of those don't
have a clue.
Now prior to my last run in with a few of these mental giants, I would
have taken pleasure in throwing a few bones to these gnarly pups just
to see them flip out all over each-other. Chasing tails, drooling,
panting, refusing to roll over and LOTS of yapping.

Did anyone see that wicked chropractical move they did on Hussein's
neck? I don't know why they bumped him off, he would have made a great
commentator on FOX news.

*singing*
"Lord loves a hanging
that's why he gave us necks"