Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
# Fred # # Fred # is offline

Default Discovery of my hardwood floors

"Rich Greenberg" wrote in message
Jhudson writes:

Besides having to sweep up little dust bunnies that
accumulate, we are so pleased with our remodel, as it totally
changed the look of our house. If anyone is thinking about the
decision to refurbish old hardwood, we highly recommend taking
advantage of the craftsmanship and quality that most old homes were
built with.

For cleaning bare floors, one of the handier tools you can get is a
medium size shop-vav. 6 or 8 gallon size, and you want the one with the
1 1/4" hose as its easier to handle and manipulate than the larger 2 1/2"
hose.

Also get a Cleanstream filter. They are better than the factory ones.
Sears (and likely others) carry them.

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543
1353

Haven't use the vac all that much when we switched to the Swiffer Sweeper.