Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] kencryst@gmail.com is offline

Default Removing a swinging door?

When you open the door all of the way you should be able to see the
screws that hold the bottom spring to the floor, you might have to
remove the metal guard around the bottom back edge of the door to get
to them. Just unsrew those and you should be able to slide the door out
of the way. I hope that you didn't tear things apart yet. It is really
not too difficult to get these doors out. I have pulled hundreds of
them out of houses that were being salvaged. The trickiest part is
being gentle so that you don't scar up the floor.
Good luck, if you need more help, just ask.

Kenny

http://seattlebuildingsalvage.com/