DoN. Nichols

Default A new low in cheap tools?

In article vxbWb.8318$Le3.5571@okepread04,
..--- s p e a r f o x ---... ten.xoc.mapson@xofraeps wrote:
Working in machine shops for over 15 years I have found many supposed "good"
quality twist drills that were ground off center or had a trailing edge
higher than the cutting edge. Always check your grinds.

Spearfox,

*Please* change your "realname" portion of your "From: " and
places) causes my newsreader (which uses a shell script to save articles
which I ask to save) gets very confused when it sees those, which it
takes as a "redirect input from (whatever follows).

While I suspect that this is no problem on most PC-based
newsreaders, it *is* a problem on common unix-based ones, so you will be
inconveniencing someone at the least. I'm sure that I am not alone in
experiencing this problem.

I'm posting (with a "Cc: " after (hopefully) un-munging your
return address) so others will also know that some things in real-name
fields can be a problem. I know for sure that parentheses there are
similarly a problem -- with a different error message.

Thank you,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564