Gunner

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:38:03 -0500, "tonyp" wrote:

"Bray Haven" wrote

... As you say, politics is getting much worse ...

Compared to when? Have you read _any_ history on presidential campaigns?

-- TP

Tony is quite right. Compared to the 19th century shenanigans, our
"modern" campaigns are tame as an old hound dog.

Though I do think they should bring back dueling....

Gunner
The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty."
Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly
save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long