Posted to sci.electronics.repair
T Shadow T Shadow is offline

Default Vector 3,000 watt power inverter question

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
T Shadow wrote:

Frost, ice, snow and freezing rain keeps mine in the garage most of the

time
& his two wheeled buddies all the time. Most around here do the same.

I'm
sure it's a battle for everyone though. I'd be happy if I could keep my
"driveway" from drifting shut.

Frost, ice, snow and freezing rain? What a sad way to have to live.

Down here its sunny over 300 days out of the year, and my four car
garage is full of electronics.

--

Sure but it probably rains 300 afternoons a year too. Alligators,
hurricanes,