Udie

Default A new low in cheap tools?

There is a difference between "cheap", and "inexpensive"! My air wrenches,
and a lot of the sockets came from discount importers, and liquidators. They
did 4 years of hard service in a motorcycle shop, and are still in good
condition.

I am always on the lookout for electronic stuff at garage sales, and the
local Salvation Army thrift shop. Currently, I have almost fixed a Motorola
Startac cell phone ($1.98). A Sony diskman, found at a garage sale for a
dollar, was repaired, and has been working well fo 3 years now. My Nokia
cell phone, made from 3 dead/damaged ones cost $5.00. This computer was
built up from discarded parts, some of which I repaired.

Steve R.