Posted to rec.woodworking
Prometheus Prometheus is offline

Default Bloack & decker batteries in Dewalt Drill

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 21:16:58 -0700, richard
wrote:

I need to get a new batterie for my 14.4v dewalt drill and I found some
Black & decker battiers that look just like the dewalt anyone ever tried
the black & decker in the Dewalt or vise versa?

That's kind of like putting the engine from an old Ford Pinto in a
Rolls Royce. You just have to suck it up and either get the DeWalt
batteries rebuilt or buy a new one- while they're expensive, they will
effectively double the life of the drill.