Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stove cleaning question

Easy Off has some new stuff, that my Dad really raves about.
Probably three bucks a can, follow the directions. I think he
said it too half an hour or so to really get working.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com
delete the Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote in message
We have a 1 year old gas stove, with a non-removable top. The

burner area
has black buildup that doesn't come off - burnt food and stuff.

How can this
be removed without damaging the finish of the stove?