Posted to alt.home.repair
stubbier stubbier is offline

Default iraq was lost until they found US

wrote in message
ups.com...

stubbier wrote: actually they are not similar at all

You give the military what they MUST have to WIN.

exactly, a united nation and congress would be nice

OVERWHELMING TROOP STRENGTH and power.

if we had more enlistments then we could send more troops
unfortunately they are already all over the world (not just in iraq)
protecting your ass

You DONT mosey on in afraid to scare the surrounding countries by
bringing in too many troops.

and then what, kill everyone we come in contact with
no wonder why you compare it to vietnam with that way of thinking

You overrun the objective and are responsible for security once you
overthrow the current government!

then what, kill everyone we come in contact with
their are innocent people there you know

one thing for certain, we lost ietnam and have already lost Iraq.....

Iraq was lost until they found US