Posted to rec.woodworking
Kevin Craig Kevin Craig is offline

Default Sad news and Good news

In article , Leon
wrote:

We went for a Great Dane again and let her spend
some time in the shop this after noon.

I'm very sorry about your loss. We lost our 13 year old German
Shepherd/Australian Shepherd mix just over a year ago. On the morning I
was going to take her to the vet for that final shot, she didn't wake
up. She was such a great guardian that she even spared me from that
pain at the end.

A new dog is always great therapy.

We had been keeping an eye out for a Great Dane to rescue, but we also
liked the idea of a bloodhound. Out of the blue, a friend called and
asked if we had room for a Great Dane/Bloodhound mix.

The mix is every bit as loveable and goofy as you would imagine. She
looks like the world's tallest coonhound.

Behold, Tonka:

http://www.etasigma.org/tonka/tonka.html

Kevin