Posted to alt.home.repair
Goomba38 Goomba38 is offline

Default Whirlpool gets an attaboy from me

wrote:
Those jokers get a house for free -- they can at least they can pay
for some appliances in the future. I wish I got a house for free. I
wouldnt worry about appliances five years from now.
But wait I WORK for a living so I have to pay mortgage AND appliances.
It's wrong to give people stuff if they havent worked for it. They
dont appreciate it and dont learn from it!!

That isn't quite how Habitat for Humanity works. You could always
research them further and get the true picture.