Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom The Great Tom The Great is offline

Default Whirlpool gets an attaboy from me

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 21:34:05 -0500, Terry
wrote:

My sister bought a Whirlpool dryer last year on 12/05.
It quit this year 12/20. Heating element went out.

I figured she was stuck. Right? I had always heard that companies
try to make appliances that quit the day after the warranty. Having
to buy new ones keeps them in business, right?

This one was close. So close, however, I decided to call Whirlpool
and ask would they fix it in the interest of customer satisfaction.
They are going to fix it under the warranty.

If they had not fixed it I would be whining here. I guess I can also
thank them here.

Nice to hear others like Whirlpool products. Since I got involved
with Habitat For Humanity, I learned Whirlpool is very generious to
the new home owners, and their product's reliablity keeps people from
incurring a big repair bills a few years later on.

Good stuff...

tom @ www.MeetANewFriend.com