Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
M Berger M Berger is offline

Default Screwed by Canon Rebate

Our local Staples rarely has the rebate merchandise in stock
when I look for it. Maybe that's why they can process them
so well.

Gary KW4Z wrote:

STAPLES has online filing of Rebates and always pays fast when I have filled
out them. You can also track them along the way. CompUSA, to a much lesser
degree, is processing a few Rebates online now or e-rebates I think they
call it. I told Staples manager that due to their majority of online filing
most of my shopping, if it can be had there, is at Staples. I also hope
others that read this will post and commend other retailers that use and
promote e-rebates.