Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bruce Bowler Bruce Bowler is offline

Default Jig for making quick & dirty mini birdhouses

Darrell,

I still don't see this on your site... (OBTW, How was Thailand, We're
going to Okinawa in a few months to visit family, I'm not looking
forward to the flight either :-(

Bruce

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 18:06:29 +0000,
Darrell Feltmate wrote:

Tom
I am going to try to get the page up tonight. I have no other time for the
next three weeks so I will try to get out to the shop and turn and
photograph a set. I am on a course for a week and then visiting my daughter
in Thailand for two. 21 hours on a plane. My back already hurts :-) The kid
is worth it though.

--
Bruce Bowler | Worthwhile advances are seldom made without taking