Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default magnet kitchens?

"Huge" wrote in message
On 2006-12-29, Andy Hall wrote:
On 2006-12-29 14:18:25 +0000, "dg" said:

When I have seen Magnet kitchens fitted - even after years of use, I
have never noticed any added value to justify the inflated prices. They
trade on snob value of the name so that people can say "Oh, we have a
Magnet kitchen" which translates to "We are considerably richer then
you".

dg

If they were talking about Smallbone or similar, possibly, but not
Magnet.

We rented a holiday cottage once, which had a Smallbone kitchen.

It was crap.

Just like the wab page then.

I'm left watching a screen stating:

Smallbone of Devizes - Flash detection in progress...

It seems incapable of doing anything if one hasn't installed it.

tim