Ken Vale

Default Managing the fire?

Tomas Wilhelmsson wrote:

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:06:39 +0000, Ken Vale wrote:

Some good suggestion to which I can add nothing but you might want
to try posting on alt.crafts.blacksmith as it is a much better newsgroup
to ask these sorts of questions.
Ken

as far as i can see there is only alt.crafts.plastic-canvas and
alt.crafts.professional : .. no blacksmith there :P

Sorry I forgot the "ing" on the end rec.crafts.blacksmithing, and
yes it exists as I was reading a post on it today (not all servers carry
all groups). If you still can't find it on your server look it up on Google.
Ken