Posted to alt.consumers.experiences,misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers,uk.people.consumers
Geoff Miller Geoff  Miller is offline

Default King Billy's Crime: A Short History of Banking

Somebody wrote:

My mother also disapproved of elbows on the table [...]

Mine, too. That's one of those arbitrary and nonsensical
but absolutely non-negotiable aesthetic fetishes that women
are prone to.

My mother had another wierd one: she hated, absolutely *hated*
it when I tore meat from a piece of fried chicken with my hand
and placed it into my mouth. Picking up the breast or thigh or
drumstick in my hands and gnawing on it like a caveman was per-
fectly acceptable, though. Go figure.

Geoff

--
"Kwanzaa bells, dashikis sell, Whitey has to pay
Burning, shooting, oh what fun on this made-up holiday!"