Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Default How to make Hydronic Hot Water System Hotter?

Assuming the boiler temperature is set for 180 more or less, depending upon
the brand of indirect you have, you will probably find its temperature
adjustment on the top of the tank, or some will have a digital control low,
on the side

"El Penguini" wrote in message
I have a potable hot water system that uses the third zone off of my
furnace to heat a coil in a storage tank.

While the water is hot, it isn't hot enough for my liking.

Can someone give me a clue on how this system works, and what settings I
should be looking for?

Thanks
Peter