Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.pro,sci.electronics.repair,alt.audio.equipment
exp(j*pi/2) exp(j*pi/2) is offline

Default Use of stepped sine wave UPS with SONY Bracia Flat Panel LCD TV

Bob Cain wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I've lost track of the hundreds of
times I've reinstalled OS with NTFS after a crash.

The mind boggles. How do you crash the hardware so often?
Bob

Well, Bob, your mind isn't the only one that boggles. My mind boggles
too. Somehow, I can't seem to comprehend how someone like you, a
self-proclaimed scientist and engineer, needs to go to sci.physics for
help in solving a junior college level partial differential equation.
Worst yet, you were lead by the hand by Zigoteau over several posts,
and finally told that you clearly don't know what you are doing.

"Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler."

A. Einstein

That idiotic quote, which you have fabricated and attribute to
Einstein, has about as much depth as **** on a flat rock, as does
virtually everything that you have to say.