Gears

Default Shear?

After doing some research I have discovered this is a circle cutter. It is
far larger than any I've seen on the internet. The cutting wheels are about
5-6" diameter.
Could this machine be converted to making straight cuts?
Possibly by using some type of fence or stops?

--
Please visit my website.
http://www.wallenderengineering.com

"Gears" wrote in message
I was wandering around a local junkyard, Sacramento area, and came across

an
old shear, I think its a roller shear. It is manufactured by Niagra. I
pulled some numbers off of it. I think this may be the model number
112-216-D. Serial # C254.
This machine looks like it weighs at least 2000 lbs. It will need a

complete
rebuild. He wants $300 for it.

Anyone know what this machine is?