Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New Studio Phrases

Rod & Betty Jo wrote:

When confronted with his own
contradictiory statements, Mr. O'Reilly's typical response is "I'll get
back
to you on that".

Which statements were these, about what, ever signifigant?

Well, there's always the one where he claimed his pushing of a boycott on
French goods was hurting their economy and quoted, IIRC, the "Paris Business
News" to support his statement. Trouble was, there's no such paper, nor
anything vaguely resembling that name.

BTW, the claimed reduction in their economy was the normal seasonal
fluctuations :-).

I guess I can't really complain about his lies linking Iraq to 9/11 since our
wacky president and his clan were guilty of the same thing.

--
It's turtles, all the way down