Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matty F Matty F is offline

Default Sliding internal door?

Andy Burns wrote:
S Viemeister wrote:

I'd be interested in hearing about it, too - we're looking into
replacing an inward-opening bathroom door.

Sounds like there's about four of us here (plus any lurkers) all
planning refurbishing small bathrooms this month :-)

I finished my small "bathroom" some years ago. In it is a flush toilet
and a handbasin with cupboard underneath. It measures 26" x 65", so
that's why I needed a door that slid inside the wall. Otherwise the
open door would touch the wall on the other side of the room, or the
other side of the passage outside if it opened the other way.
I have a lot of tiles that I wanted to put on the wall, but I was
worried about making the room half an inch narrower by putting tiles on
the wall. My mother wouldn't be able to get in the room