Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Non-stick frying pan. OFF TOPIC?

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:11:34 UTC, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

Old duffers are far more experienced than younger drivers and have fewer
accidents. We even have lower insurance premiums because of that!

Some are, some aren't. I've seen some extremely dangerous older drivers,
who lack any kind of reasonable reaction times etc. They may not be
involved in so many accidents, but I've seen them *cause* plenty....then
go on their way, oblivious of the carnage.

http://www.diybanter.com